Two Thousand Sixteen.
I’m just going to be greedy and spout out what I would like in the coming year.
- A better sense of emotional stability. Lately, I have been having this problem where I can’t exactly process my emotions properly, much less control them. I’d like to get better at that.
- The ability to learn to love myself fully and unconditionally. I want to develop a stronger sense of self-value and worth.
- Financial stability. I’m sure this is on everyone’s list of New Years Resolutions. Really, though. I now have two jobs, and I’d like to start selling more of the awesome items that I make.
- A healthier lifestyle/ better general health. I’m in the process of getting my teeth fixed, which is a step in the right direction. All I need to start doing otherwise is drinking more water, eating better, cutting down the caffeine, and quitting smoking. One thing at a time…
- To understand that the only love I need to be happy right now is self-love. I mean sure, I’d like to have someone love me and I’d like to be able to thrust my love upon someone. I need to trust that I don’t NEED that.
- A stronger connection with my spirituality.
- Better communication skills in general.
- To work on eliminating my anxiety.
Now these are just a short list of things that I would like to achieve in the coming year.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve!