I’ve been plugging away at these Python exercises the past weeks. Pretty much got into a rhythm. The latest was a graphics game where a “hero” character has to capture a “monster” while running away from “goblins.” I was excited that I made something non-command line that I could finally show off on my portfolio page. However, I discovered that Python can’t just be dropped into HTML easily. After spending half my day learning about Brython and Sckulpt, endless forum and google group browsing, and many attempts with different online Python interpreters — I decided to just take a screen recording of me demonstrating the result.