What does leadership mean to me?
Deeply understand different disciplines and each teammates skill sets, come up with a strategic decision of a how a team should work together with a common goal.
- Delegating and be accountable
- Do not take all of responsibility
- Influence rather than dictate
- Help teammates grow by giving them responsibilities
- Give teammates support and guidance
You support someone by giving them chance to experiment and fail rather than by doing work for them
- Have a reliable prediction on what the outcomes could be with the information on hand
- A broad spectrum of knowledge
- Improve team process and workflow along the way