To rename your application in Xcode, modify the Project Name field of your target in the Identity and Type pane.
Follow below steps to rename your application in Xcode:
- In Xcode, select your target under “Targets” in the project editor, then Open “View > Utilities > Show File Inspector”.
2. Now, Xcode opens the “File inspector” which includes the Identity and Type pane.
3. Now, Enter your application’s new name in the Project Name field of this pane as shown in [Figure 1].
4. Show in the [Figure 2], I am Changing the Project Name “MyApplication” to “MyApp” and then hit the return key on your keyboard.
5. Now, Xcode displays a project-rename dialog [Figure 2] that contains all the items that can be renamed in your project. Leave your application selected in the dialog and deselect all other items as shown in [Figure 2], then click Rename to perform the rename operation.
We’re done Here!