This is not actually a development issue. It happens due to expiration of the Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Intermediate Certificate issued by Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate Authority.
WWDRCA issues the certificate to sign your software for Apple devices, allowing our systems to confirm that your software is delivered to users as intended and has not been modified.
To resolve this issue, you have to follow the below steps:
- Open Keychain Access
- Go to View -> Show Expired Certificates
3. Select “Certificates” category. All Certificate are there which is expired or not.
4. Select “Login” and “System” tab, and Here you find that “Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate Authority” is marked as expired. So delete it. Also check under Login Tab and delete expired WWDRCA.
5. Download new WWDR Intermediate Certificate from here. (https://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer)
6. Install it by double clicking on it.
7. It’s done now..!!!