Questions: This may be the ultimate deal breaker for me. I have successfully blocked Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in for about 5 years on XP, Vista, and Windows 7. It is an update that makes loading and saving Office 2003, or Office 2007, files take at least 10 times longer than without it, and often much more. It is agonizingly slow. I assume the delay is based on the size of the file, since they claim they are scanning for stuff other than legal Office information. I also wonder if it isn’t kind of a penalty to try to get you to update to a newer version of Office in disguise as a security feature. Windows 10, of course, has applied it under their forced automatic-update rules. If you select “Uninstall Updates”, on the listing of successful updates, you get a list of many updates which have been applied. (Most of which are not listed on the previous page’s list of installed updates. ??????) That particular update, however, is not listed even though it shows on the previous page. In searching for any related posts, I see that there is an equivalent for Office 2010, so unless they made great improvements in the processing, a lot of other people are having degraded file activity on Office products as well. That is, unless they are used to it because they hadn’t blocked the update in their previous OS. If I have to put up with such degraded performance from my Office products I may just revert to Windows 7. Edit: I am assuming this is because I had the option to get updates for other Microsoft products checked. (Fortunately I had not done that on my other two computers.) Does anyone know how to remove that update. Rolling back the system is a no-go because that update was installed 4 days ago, days in which I installed software and made many configuration changes to the computer. Recommended Solution: Have you find that your computer is much slower than before, especially when you have used your computer for a long time. The truth is, Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in error message might be the fuse for your computer problems. Fix Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click “Save Files” to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the “Next” button to complete the process.
6. Click “Finish” button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Troubleshoot Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in Problems Manually. Do a System Restore for Your PC:(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore Related: msvcr110 Dll Redistributable,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 10,msvcr110.dll Download,msvcr110.dll Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your ComputerRead More: ,windows update error 0x80004005,error code 80004005 windows 10,windows 10 update error 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,error code 80004005 windows 10