In fact, 0x00010004 error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I want to provide you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve 0x00010004 Problems Manually.Solution Two: Repair 0x00010004 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Remove 0x00010004 Error On Your Own?
To troubleshoot 0x00010004 error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Resolve 0x00010004 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix 0x00010004 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x00010004 error completely.
We Highly Recommend SmartPCFixer..