Luckily for you, With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Resolve With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing Problems Manually.Solution Two: Remove With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing Issues On Your Own?
To remove With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate With Dwm.exe (system Windows Closing error completely.
Is your PC healthy?