I come across this Dll Files problem when I’ve attemptted to upgrade my OS. I”m not very computer savy. The only thing I know is that my computer is running slower. Really need someone help me resolve Dll Files problems.
Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to check and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Besides, Dll Files error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user’s computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Dll Files errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Dll Files problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: System Idle Process High Cpu Usage Windows Vista,System Idle Process Cpu Usage,System Idle Process Cpu Usage,System Idle Process,System Idle Process At 99Read More: ,Shockwave Error 1,Xp Registry Error Exchange Extensions,Partition Magic Error 1602,Google Earth Error 27,0x800a0258