In fact, 0x00001d8 error can be fixed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot 0x00001d8 Error Manually.Solution Two: Repair 0x00001d8 Problems Automatically.
Solution One: How to Fix 0x00001d8 Problems By Yourself?
To remove 0x00001d8 error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve 0x00001d8 Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0x00001d8 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x00001d8 error completely.
0x00001d8 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If 0x00001d8 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x00001d8 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x00001d8 error in time.