In fact, 0x0013 error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I want to provide you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove 0x0013 Issues By Yourself.Solution Two: Repair 0x0013 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot 0x0013 Issues Manually?
To remove 0x0013 error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Solve 0x0013 Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 0x0013 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x0013 error completely.
SmartPCFixer is highly Recommended..