In fact, 0x40b error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Fix 0x40b Problems By Yourself.Solution Two: Solve 0x40b Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot 0x40b Issues Manually?
To resolve 0x40b error safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve 0x40b Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve 0x40b error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x40b error completely.
SmartPCFixer is highly Recommended..