12 Reasons People Share What You Do
- It tells their friends more about who they are.
- It’s more fun when more people share it.
- It’s simplifies what they wanted to say.
- They may get a reward.
- Their friends and them may get a reward.
- It protects their friends from harm.
- It helps their friends.
- It makes them feel generous.
- It makes them feel smart.
- They may have no choice if they want to use it.
- It made them happy, sad, surprised or angry and they feel the need.
- They’re in awe of the creator and their work and I want to repay them for their generosity.
Originally published at Jean-Luc Boissonneault.