My 10 Most Popular Blog Post In The Last Year
I want to take this moment to thank those who liked, commented and shared any of my posts. Especially those who are doing it consistently. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. Algorithms on different sites have made it very hard to get blog posts to spread without paying these days. Only with determination, great content and a generous tribe can I sneak my way through.
Thanks to you, here is a list of the 10 most popular posts in the last year:
- Go to School, Get a Job, Conform
- Women Just Need Encouragement
- Storytelling and one of my Favourite Gifts This Year
- The easiest way to start a business
- The Day I Fell In Love With Marketing
- The Jester and the Bully
- Marketing is Like Making Soup
- What Else Can You Create For Your Customers?
- Death by Mindset
- Choose your heroes wisely
PS: I’m looking to add a few more keynotes, podcasts and Youtube shows to my list this year. If you have any favourite shows or events and think I would make a great guest, please send, tweet, or message the promoters saying they should have me on. Coming from you would mean a lot.
My email is: JLboissonneault (at) gmail.com
Thank you for all the help and I look forward to seeing you all in person soon.
Originally published at Jean-Luc Boissonneault.