- Dear Bernie supporters, in case you ever do become decent humans and decide to back another candidate, I have some helpful suggestions.
- First, take a Psychology 101 course.
- Make sure it includes Human Development. “Vote for Sanders you stupid whore cunt” is neither compelling nor is it persuasive. It is abusive and dehumanizing and has hints of a threat. When you do that you lose supporters; you do not gain supporters. You piss people off.
- Threatening super delegates, particularly ones with children, posting their numbers online, etc., will never convince them to change. It will make them angry and more likely to dig their feet in.
- People defend. It is our nature. It is rooted in survival. It is rooted in protecting our children and our group. It is why when you call our candidate Killary or Shillary, we only move closer to her and further from you. We feel protective of her. HUMANS DEFEND. It is our nature. So, I suggest, rather than spewing derisive comments about your opponent, you post the Good of your candidate. That is much more likely to get you the positive attention you want, rather than getting others to lock and load.
- ….and may I suggest this book. …because you are only losing supporters with your behavior, not gaining ANY. In my own neighborhood, with all its Hillary signs, out of three of the houses that did have Bernie signs, two were in the trash today and they had Hillary signs up. So, how is that abuse working out for you? Not well.
- ….and may I suggest this classic:
- ****”How to Win Friends and Influence People” is one of the first best-selling self-help books ever published. Written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936, it has sold over 30 million copies world-wide, and went on to be named #19 on Time Magazine’s list of 100 most influential books in 2011.
- (It Will:)
- 1. Get you out of a mental rut, give you new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions.
2. Enable you to make friends quickly and easily.
3. Increase your popularity.
4. Help you to win people to your way of thinking.
5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
6. Enable you to win new clients, new customers.
7. Increase your earning power.
8. Make you a better salesman, a better executive.
9. Help you to handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
10. Make you a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
11. Make the principles of psychology easy for you to apply in your daily contacts.
12. Help you to arouse enthusiasm among your associates.****Wikipedia
- Also, you might now be tempted to point out that I rag on Sanders, a lot and often. I did not start out that way AT ALL. Check for yourself, my comments when he first entered the race. ….but YOU MADE THAT. YOU and your abuse. ….and so I no longer care because …………MATH. We are kicking your ass.
- Anyway, just trying to be helpful. You’re welcome…….