I had thought the women involved were sufficiently well-known for their hard-left positions that there was no need to lay them out. Nevertheless:
- Coraline Ada Ehmke: tries to force open source projects to adopt her Contributors Covenant, designed to prohibit project members from being politically incorrect anywhere, at any time
- Ann Leckie, of Ancillary Justice fame, who felt the need to overturn the conventions of the English language by using exclusively feminine pronouns to refer to characters of both sexes
- Catherynne Valente, a well-known SF author who’s also a feminist activist who I’ve personally tangled with a couple of times
- Deb Nicholson, whose introduction for FOSDEM 2017 starts off with “Deb Nicholson wants to make the world a better place with technology and social justice for all.” That pretty much says it, right there: hard-core SJW.
- Ann Lemay, whose claim to fame is trying to get video games to pay more attention to being nice to women than to actually be good games.
- Charlie Jane Anders and Annalee Newitz, who tag-teamed at io9 to kick puppies and take victory laps when the Hugo voters paid more attention to the ethnicity and gender fo the authors than whether their works were any damned good.
That enough for you?