Design must reads
This a by far the most common question I get from aspiring designers. Even in the ultra-connected era, books are still a great way to learn. I compiled a small list that I will maintain and evolve.
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Universal Principles of Design by William Lidwell, Kritina Holden and Jill Butler
- Don’t Make Me Think! by Steve Krug
- Thinking with Type by Ellen Lupton
- Designing for Interaction: Creating Innovative Applications and Devices
by Dan Saffer