Facebook Advertising Campaigns Can Help Achieve Your Company’s Goals
Facebook Ads can help business drive traffic and sales while creating brand awareness and loyalty. People will be directly interacting with your brand through Facebook and the ads you run. Depending on your goals, there are different types of Facebook Ads campaigns you can run.
For brand new business (or just brand new to Facebook)
Run a Brand Awareness campaign for a week or so
- This gets people to your Page to learn who you are and what you do
- It will get you more followers for your Page.
Run a Traffic campaign to send people outside of Facebook
- This drives people to your website or another location you want them to go
- It can get people looking at a new website, webpage or blog post
- It tracks how many clicks people make on that link so you know how successful it is
Run an Engagement Campaign
- Promote an engaging post on your Facebook Page that you want to get people liking and commenting on
- This increases the engagement on an individual posts — engagement includes any reactions (likes, loves, etc.), comments and clicks on any links included in the post
For businesses who have been on Facebook
The Engagement campaigns can also help existing businesses get more eyes on their Facebook posts.
If you have campaigns with specific goals, there are campaigns to help reach those:
- For new videos or apps, you can run a campaign to get views or installations — just select the Campaign Objective that fits your goal
- Facebook Ads Manager will track how many views and installs you get from the ad, so you know how well the campaign worked
There are other objectives that can help drive leads or conversions.
- If you want leads for your services, a Lead Generation campaign can help get people’s information for you to reach out to with further details. You can send them to your website to fill out lead forms there, or even have them use Facebook’s lead form, which many people prefer because they never have to leave the Facebook app or site — everything can be done right inside of Facebook and their information gets sent to you that way.
- Maybe you’re selling something in your online store. Send people from Facebook to buy your product, and a Conversion campaign can help track those purchases from the ad campaign.
If you run one of these two campaigns, you’ll need to install Facebook Pixel to be able to track your results.
What is Facebook Pixel?
The Pixel tells Facebook Ads Manager what is happening on your website. There are standard event codes you can install so that Facebook can track leads, purchases and more.
All sites should run the Facebook Pixel — it gives you information and data that Google Analytics doesn’t tell you. With both, you can get more insight into your marketing efforts. This information helps you understand exactly which ads are converting and which ones need improvement, whether that be on the targeting or the creative.
Need help selecting the right campaign for your business’s goals? Reach out for help creating campaigns that drive conversions, engagement and traffic to your business.