First Year Struggles.
Here I am, just leaving the doors of high school and enter another door something called “University”. I don’t know what I will deal with here, but all I know is that it won’t be easy. University is a textbook that hasn’t been read yet and when you do read it’s full of surprises and wonders
- No one is there to hold your hand or lead you through the way, its by yourself.
- Never leave things last minute because trust me you will regret it.
- Some professors will read directly off their lecture slides so their is no point of attending that lecture unless you have a quiz
- Speaking of Quizzes you will most likely have a quiz every week so be prepared to study your butt of
- The social setting will vary depending on your university reputation
- My social environment is completely dead no one communicates its full of anti-social eager students only studying and care about studying.
- I should be writing my research article summary but I found this website so I am ranting on it now.
- I bet no one will read this, and if they do I hope you have a good laugh
- Good Bye for Now?