M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022 — Fresher Finance Analyst
Job Title: Finance Analyst — M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance Department. To oversee finance department functions to ensure that efficient and effective processes and controls are in place to maintain integrity of financial records and provide timely and accurate information on financial performance for decision-making.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial management — oversee key day-to-day finance processes including but not limited to procure-to-pay, internal payments, ledger management and reconciliation, preparation of reports etc
- Finance projects — oversee implementation for finance projects for process improvement or implementation of new models
- Account reconciliation — Ensure regular and timely reconciliation of all accounts
- Reporting and Analysis — Provide timely and accurate information for financial reporting, including coordination of required information from other departments. Support budget preparation and perform analyses as required to support business decisions
- Audit — Coordinating and supporting internal and external audits to ensure that they are completed within set timelines
- Team development — coach and train team and manage team welfare
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Professional accounting qualification/part-qualification
Knowledge, Core competencies and skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in operational finance
- At least 2 years’ experience supervising a team
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Excellent ability to apply accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to take initiative to build relationships
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.