Total Uganda Jobs 2022 — No Experiene Graduate ManagementTrainees
Total Uganda Jobs 2022 — No Experiene Graduate Management Trainees
August 21, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainees — Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited is seeking to develop the Ugandan youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities. Over the past years, TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited has successfully developed a good number of young graduates, through this initiative.
Context and Environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines — Commercial, Finance, Technical.
- We are interested in Ugandan fresh graduates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from reputable Ugandan Universities within the last 12 months
- Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- BBA, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields.
- Information Technology, Computer Science or a related Tech course
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.