Dr. Kellyann Pertucci: Inflammation and Gut Healing — Dr. Joe Tatta, DPT, CNS
Dr. Joe Tatta November 21, 2016
Welcome to Episode #18 of the Healing Pain Podcast! Today we are joined by Today we are joined by Dr. Kellyann Pertucci.
Persistent low grade inflammation raging throughout the body can lead to chronic pain. For many the source of inflammation comes directly from our diet, which is pro-inflammatory. This is often the one thing your physician is not telling you and is frequently overlooked as the key step in healing chronic pain. About 100 million Americans struggle with chronic pain AND about 100 million Americans are insulin resistant. There is a link between insulin resistance, obesity and many of the chronic inflammatory diseases today including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Autoimmune disease
- Neurologic diseases
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
Dr. Kellyann Pertucci joins us today on the Healing Pain Podcast and discussed how to squelch inflammation, heal the gut and alleviate pain by incorporating delicious bone broth into the diet. Bone broth has been used for centuries as a way to get powerful nutrients, heal the gut and decrease systemic inflammation. Best part is it only takes 21-Days to heal the gut and feel better.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The hidden reasons why so many people have stubborn or resistant weight loss.
- How to prevent/heal this silent inflammation and heal your gut.
- Fat burning foods to “reboot” your system.
- How to incorporate bone broth in our diet.
- How to prepare bone broth in a fast and easy way in just minutes
About Dr. Kellyann Petrucci
Kellyann Petrucci, M.S., N.D., is the author of the New York Times bestselling book Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet (Rodale, 2015). She also is host of the PBS special, 21 Days to a Slimmer, Younger You.
A weight-loss and natural anti-aging transformation expert, Dr. Petrucci has a private practice in the Birmingham, Michigan area and is a concierge doctor for celebrities in New York City and Los Angeles. She is a board-certified naturopathic physician and a certified nutrition consultant.
Dr. Petrucci is a regular guest on television shows including The Doctors, Dr. Oz, and national news programs, and has authored six books for John Wiley & Sons. In addition, she is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and MindBodyGreen. She is the driving force behind the popular website drkellyann.com.
You can learn more by visiting: drkellyann.com
Don’t miss the next episode of the Healing Pain Podcast!
Sign up for the latest episode at www.drjoetatta.com/podcasts
The Healing Pain Podcast features expert interviews and serves as:
- A community for both practitioners and seekers of health.
- A free resource describing the least invasive, non-pharmacologic methods to heal pain.
- A resource for safe alternatives to long-term opioid use and addiction.
- A catalyst to broaden the conversation around chronic pain emphasizing biopsychosocial treatments.
- A platform to discuss pain treatment, research and advocacy.
If you would like to appear in an episode of The Healing Pain Podcast or know someone with an incredible story of overcoming pain contact Dr. Joe Tatta at firstname.lastname@example.org. Experts from the fields of medicine, physical therapy, chiropractic, nutrition, psychology, spirituality, personal development and more are welcome.
Dr. Joe TattaDr. Kellyann Pertucci: Inflammation and Gut Healing11.21.2016
Originally published at www.drjoetatta.com on November 21, 2016.