15 Darkest Jokes Ever
- A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn’t find one big enough for her family.
She asked a stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?”
The stock boy replied, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
2. Q: Where do black people wear suits?
A: Courts & coffins
3. Q: OK, there’s a smart blonde, a brunette, and Santa Claus on top of the Empire State Building. If they all jump off at the same time, who will hit the ground first?
A: The brunette, because the other two don’t exist!
4. A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
The husband yells, “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone that reads: ‘Here Lies My Wife — Cold As Ever’.”
“Yeah,” she replies, “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone reads: ‘Here Lies My Husband — Stiff At Last.’”
5. Two guys are sitting in a fourth story bar drinking. The first guy stands up and says, “I’m done,” and walks to the window, jumps out, then blows right back in. He says, “I knew it, the draft was too strong,” and he sits back down.
A few minutes later, the other guy says, “I’m done,” and jumps out the window and falls to his death. The bartender turns to the first guy and says, “Superman, you sure are an asshole when you’re drunk!”
6. Q: What has four legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and if it fell out of a tree would kill you?
A: A pool table.
7. I hate going to weddings, because the old lady next to you always whispers in your ear, “You’re next.” So I started doing the same to them at funerals, “You’re next.”
8. A little boy comes running Into the room and says, “Grandpa! Grandpa! Can you make a sound like a frog?”
The Grandpa says, “I don’t know, why?”
The little boy says, “Because grandma says as soon as you croak, we can go to Disneyland!”
9. A taxi passenger taps the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screams, loses control of the car, nearly hits a bus, goes up on the footpath, and stops centimeters from a shop window. For a second, everything goes quiet in the cab, then the driver says, “Look mate, don’t ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!” The passenger apologizes and says, “I didn’t realize that a little tap would scare you so much.” The driver replies, “Sorry, it’s not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I’ve been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years.
10. One year, a husband gets his mother-in-law a cemetery plot for Christmas. It came with a coffin, tomb stone, the works. The next Christmas comes around and the husband gets her nothing. When the mother-in-law asks, “Why didn’t you get me a gift?” the husband replies, “You haven’t used the one I got you last year!”
11. Its Halloween and I hate all these kids knocking on my door.
When are they going to learn that they’re not getting out of the basement?
12. St. Peter meets Mother Theresa at the Gates Of Heaven and says, “You were a good woman. I’m giving you a nice halo.” Mother Theresa is walking around Heaven when she sees Princess Di, and the Princess has a much bigger halo. Mother Theresa goes back to St. Peter and says, “St. Peter, I spent most of my adult life helping the poor and the sickly. Princess Di did no where near the amount of charitable work I did. Why does she have a bigger halo?” St. Peter says, “That’s not a halo. That’s a steering wheel.”
13. An artist asked the gallery owner if there had been any interest in his paintings on display at that time. “I have good news and bad news,” the owner replied. “The good news is that a gentleman inquired about your work and wondered if it would appreciate in value after your death. When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings.” “That’s wonderful,” the artist exclaimed. “What’s the bad news?” “The guy was your doctor.”
14. Mary Clancy goes up to Father O’Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she’s in tears. He says, “So what’s bothering you, dear?” She says, “Oh, Father, I’ve got terrible news. My husband passed away last night.” The priest says, “Oh, Mary, that’s terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?” She says, “That he did, Father…” The priest says, “What did he ask, Mary?” She says, “He said, ‘Please, Mary, put down that damn gun…’”
15. A funeral service is being held in a church for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pall-bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually still alive. She lives for ten more years and then dies. A ceremony is again held at the same church and at the end of the ceremony, the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they are walking, the husband cries out, “WATCH OUT FOR THAT WALL!”
For more hilarious dark jokes, click here.