Funny Thoughts We Have Every Once in a While
Every once in a while, either in shower or before sleep or even when you are thinking about something deeply, you happen to think of something funny. Funny thoughts mostly come randomly and when you are observing someone or something. Here are some of the funniest thoughts I came across on the internet.
· Q: Why did the dog sit in the shade
A: Because he didn’t want to be a hot dog!
· A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn’t think anyone would stand up so she asked him, “Why did you stand up?” He answered, “I didn’t want to leave you standing up by yourself.”
· Q: What did the math text book say to the Shakespeare text book?
A: I’ve already got a lot of problems, and I don’t need any of your drama.
· Q: What’s the difference between boogers and broccoli?
A: Kids don’t eat broccoli!
· Q: What do birds do on their free time?
A: They check their Twitter account.
· People say my house is haunted, but I haven’t seen a single ghost in the 900 years I’ve lived here.
· My wife said she wanted to see 50 shades of grey.
So I took a photo of her hair.
To read more such thoughts, click here.