Fortunately, the procedure for setting up the TP-link router can easily complete within a couple of minutes.
Steps for TP-link Wi-Fi Router Setup
Some of the important steps are:-
1. Firstly, visit any power outlet or socket available nearby to your router
2. Plugin the router to a power socket.
3. Now, connect your device to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
4. For further process, you have to access the web browser on your device (already connected to the router’s network).
5. Here, one needs to access the tplinkwifi.net login page. Once, the page gets open, tap on the Enter button.
6. After that, choose the current region in which the users are living in. One needs to choose the home wireless option.
7. Consequently, selecting the preferred region, the users are required to provide the security password.
8. Finally, one needs to provide the preferred network name (SSID) in the corresponding section.
However, your http //tplinkwifi.net setup process is completed.
How to Login into the TP-link Wi-Fi router?
To perform the login procedure, the users are prompted to follow the given steps:-
· Choose a preferred device and make sure it already gets connected to your TP-link router’s network.
· Secondly, you have to navigate the internet browser of your choice over your chosen device. Input the TP-link Wi-Fi router’s IP address either provide the www.tplinkwifi.net to access the login page.
· Once, the login page gets open. Provide the necessary details such as username and password in the field.
· Tap on the Login button to complete the login process.