so, 2106 was a shit year, but in the specific case for UX designers and smaller design firm — whay you ask?
- Commoditize of the design process
- Bigger firms swallowing up by markering / accounting firm to better service their clients (and not the user)
- The missed oppertuity designers missed to frame the past 10 years of Ux becoming a intergal part of the product process and business modeling
- The growth of the inhouse team — which might be likedto the next point
- The stagnation of innovation from the bastians of forward thinking compabies and the unveiled wholesale copying of their competitors
- The unbalancing of user needs to business financial goals
OK 2017, I know your not even born yet and there will be a world of things to deal with — but I ask you one favour > lets have a crash, rebalance the scales, and unleash thousands of designers, expereince minded business people that are willing to yake a real chance upon to the world and lets have another renaissance in building products and services that changed the world.