Top 6 Quality of Snatamedical non contact Infrared Thermometer
Santamedical RY-230 is quick and easy device, does not transfer germs, highly accurate and can be used anywhere, anytime.
Thermometer is one of the most common medical equipment used in every house, to measure the temperature of the body. Initially mercury thermometers were used which was bit delicate and difficult to read, then came digital thermometer which were automatic and easy to use but had the risk of transferring germs and bacteria’s from person to the another person. With the advancement of technology a new generation thermometer was launched named infrared thermometer which is very facile to use and does not comes in contact of the body preventing transferring of germs.
Today many brands are manufacturing of infrared thermometer but one should go only with a trusted and a certified company such as Santamedical. The brand is in market for several years now and has earned trust of their customers with their quality devices and the recent addition is Santamedical RY-230 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer. Despite of being recently launched the device has got immense response and below are features behind its gaining popularity:
1. Quick & Very Easy To Use: It’s really an amazing device, no less than a magic wand, one just need to turn on the device, place in front the forehead or tear ducts with distance of 1" — 4", and within few seconds it will display the result on its LCD screen.
2. No Transferring Of Germs: The device works on infrared technology, where it does not need to come in contact of body averting the transmit of germs and bacteria’s from one person to smoother.
3. Accurate Readings: The Infrared Thermometer has been tested several times and has come out to be highly accurate.
4. Store Readings: The thermometer has storage space where one can store up to last 32 readings which can be used for future reference.
5. Portable: It’s small and light in weight and looks like remote of AC, it works on 2 AAA batteries allowing you to use it anywhere and anytime.
6. Low Energy Consumption: It’s a low energy consumption Infrared Thermometer hence can give you up to 100,000 readings on single set of batteries.
The meter is really amazing and is perfect for infants and patients in critical condition as the reading can taken even when the patient is sleeping. To get this amazing device just swing on to Amazon and place your order.