How to Download & Play Survivalcraft Demo on your PC (Windows 8.1/10/8/7/xp/vista & Mac)
Survivalcraft Demo is a free Action game with over 100,000,000 download from Play Store. Survivalcraft Demo (com.candyrufusgames.survivalcrafttrial) is the property and trademark from the developer Candy Rufus Games and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Survivalcraft Demo on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Survivalcraft Demo on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Survivalcraft Demo on your PC in no time.
How to play Survivalcraft Demo on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to set up it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so you do not need certainly to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you must see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a new one at here.
You should see this Window immediately following Signing in together with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to find the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Survivalcraft Demo APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.candyrufusgames.survivalcrafttrial.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Survivalcraft Demo has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, start Bluestacks app menu and look for “Survivalcraft Demo” icon. If you will find it there, then you have successfully installed Survivalcraft Demo game in your computer. Now just click the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Survivalcraft Demo on your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do i’d like to know via comments.