Hop is a free Arcade game with over 1,000,000 download from Play Store. Hop (com.ketchapp.hop) is the property and trademark from the developer Ketchapp and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Hop on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Hop on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Hop on your PC in no time.
How to play Hop on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
Since the file you downloaded above is the standalone installer so that you don’t have to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you should see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you don’t have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You need to see this Window immediately right after Signing in together with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter using some necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to find the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Hop APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.ketchapp.hop.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Hop has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and look for “Hop” icon. If you can find it there, you then have successfully installed Hop game in your computer. Now just click the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Hop on your own PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do allow me to know via comments.