Tips Install & Play Traffic City Racing Car on PC Windows 10/8/7 and MAC
Traffic City Racing Car is a free Racing game with over 5,000,000 download from Play Store. Traffic City Racing Car (com.teniubi.turbodrift.car) is the property and trademark from the developer TeNiuBi and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Traffic City Racing Car on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Traffic City Racing Car on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Traffic City Racing Car on your PC in no time.
How to play Traffic City Racing Car on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. You can easily change the Language later after installing it.
Since the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so that you do not need certainly to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you ought to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You should see this Window immediately just after Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you will need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to find the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Traffic City Racing Car APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.teniubi.turbodrift.car.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Traffic City Racing Car has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open up Bluestacks app menu and search for “Traffic City Racing Car” icon. If you’ll find it there, you then have successfully installed Traffic City Racing Car game in your computer. Now just click the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Traffic City Racing Car in your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do i’d like to know via comments.