Tips Play Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on your PC using bluestacks
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints is a free Action game with over 500,000 download from Play Store. Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftG4HM) is the property and trademark from the developer Gameloft and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on your PC in no time.
How to play Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to install it. Currently Bluestacks supports as much as 40 Languages. You can easily change the Language later after installing it.
As the file you downloaded above could be the standalone installer so you don’t have to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you must see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You need to see this Window immediately right after Signing in with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you will need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Gangstar Rio: City of Saints APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftG4HM.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Gangstar Rio: City of Saints has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and look for “Gangstar Rio: City of Saints” icon. If you’ll find it there, then you definitely have successfully installed Gangstar Rio: City of Saints game in your computer. Now just click the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Gangstar Rio: City of Saints on your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.