[TUT] Install & Play Fruits Garden on PC Windows 10/8/7 and MAC
Fruits Garden is a free Casual game with over 500,000 download from Play Store. Fruits Garden (os.fungames.candycrush.fruitsgarden) is the property and trademark from the developer Classic Productions and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Fruits Garden on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Fruits Garden on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Fruits Garden on your PC in no time.
How to play Fruits Garden on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to set up it. Currently Bluestacks supports as much as 40 Languages. You can easily change the Language later after installing it.
As the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so that you do not need to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you need to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If there isn’t any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You must see this Window immediately soon after Signing in with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you need to enter using some necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Fruits Garden APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “os.fungames.candycrush.fruitsgarden.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Fruits Garden has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, start Bluestacks app menu and search for “Fruits Garden” icon. If you will find it there, then you definitely have successfully installed Fruits Garden game in your computer. Now just go through the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. Now you can play Fruits Garden on your PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do allow me to know via comments.