[TUT] Install & Play Math, age 4–6 on PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) & MAC
Math, age 4–6 is a free Educational game with over 100,000 download from Play Store. Math, age 4–6 (com.eurotalk.maths_2) is the property and trademark from the developer onebillion and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Math, age 4–6 on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Math, age 4–6 on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Math, age 4–6 on your PC in no time.
How to play Math, age 4–6 on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
Since the file you downloaded above is the standalone installer so you do not need to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you ought to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you don’t have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You should see this Window immediately just after Signing in together with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you will need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Math, age 4–6 APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.eurotalk.maths_2.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Math, age 4–6 has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, start Bluestacks app menu and try to find “Math, age 4–6” icon. If you can find it there, then you have successfully installed Math, age 4–6 game in your computer. Now just go through the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. Now you can play Math, age 4–6 on your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do allow me to know via comments.