CSR Classics is a free Racing game with over 50,000,000 download from Play Store. CSR Classics (com.naturalmotion.csrclassics) is the property and trademark from the developer NaturalMotionGames Ltd and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play CSR Classics on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing CSR Classics on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play CSR Classics on your PC in no time.
How to play CSR Classics on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports around 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
As the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so you never need to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you should see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a new one at here.
You need to see this Window immediately immediately after Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download CSR Classics APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.naturalmotion.csrclassics.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “CSR Classics has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open up Bluestacks app menu and look for “CSR Classics” icon. If you’ll find it there, then you definitely have successfully installed CSR Classics game in your computer. Now just click the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play CSR Classics on your own PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.