Clash of Kings is a free Strategy game with over 100,000,000 download from Play Store. Clash of Kings (com.hcg.cok.gp) is the property and trademark from the developer Elex Wireless and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Clash of Kings on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Clash of Kings on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Clash of Kings on your PC in no time.
How to play Clash of Kings on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to install it. Currently Bluestacks supports as much as 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above could be the standalone installer so you don’t need to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you ought to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you don’t have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a new one at here.
You should see this Window immediately just after Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Clash of Kings APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.hcg.cok.gp.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Clash of Kings has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and search for “Clash of Kings” icon. If you can find it there, then you definitely have successfully installed Clash of Kings game in your computer. Now just click on the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. Now you can play Clash of Kings on your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do i’d like to know via comments.