Tutorial Play Modern Warplanes on PC With Bluestacks
Modern Warplanes is a free Action game with over 5,000,000 download from Play Store. Modern Warplanes (com.EvilChaotic.ModernWarplanes) is the property and trademark from the developer Cube Software and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Modern Warplanes on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Modern Warplanes on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Modern Warplanes on your PC in no time.
How to play Modern Warplanes on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. You can easily change the Language later after installing it.
Since the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so that you don’t need to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you need to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If there isn’t any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a fresh one at here.
You must see this Window immediately right after Signing in together with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Modern Warplanes APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.EvilChaotic.ModernWarplanes.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Modern Warplanes has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and try to find “Modern Warplanes” icon. If you will find it there, then you definitely have successfully installed Modern Warplanes game in your computer. Now just click on the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You will play Modern Warplanes on your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.