24 Digital-Marketing and Social-Media Experts to Follow on Twitter
Twitter is a great source of information. Every tweet is 140 characters or less, allowing you to quickly scan your feed and engage with the content that interests you. While this eliminates a lot of unnecessary noise, you still need to be following the right people if you want to be constantly flooded with great information.
In no particular order, here are 25 digital marketing and social media experts to follow on Twitter.
1. Guy Kawasaki: An industry veteran, Kawasaki’s Twitter feed is a source of inspiration that features a diverse range of topics. With nearly 1.5 million followers, it’s clear that he is doing something right.
2. Kim Garst: A social-media expert, Garst is always discussing the latest social-media-marketing strategies and sharing content from her excellent blog as well as curated posts that she believes provide value.
3. Noah Kagan: The founder of Appsumo and OKDork, Kagan is constantly sharing great pieces of content and bits of information via his Twitter feed. He is a great person to follow if you are into email-list building and growth hacking — and tacos.
4. Rand Fishkin: Fishkin, the founder of Moz, tweets about search-engine optimization and marketing. I suggest checking out his “Whiteboard Friday” videos — they always contain information that is beneficial for everyone, regardless of experience and digital-marketing knowledge.
5. Kristi Hines: A blogger and freelance writer, Hines knows a thing or two about content marketing. In addition to helpful content marketing tips, you will find her tweeting about productivity, social media and SEO.
6. Neil Patel: An entrepreneur that founded several software-as-a-service companies, Patel provides an abundant amount of information via his own blogs as well as valuable curated content.
7. Jon Morrow: The former editor at Copyblogger, Morrow now runs a highly successful website, Boost Blog Traffic. A mix of his own blog content and curated content from other sources occupies Morrow’s Twitter feed and covers all the digital-marketing and social-media bases.
8. Hiten Shah: Shah co-founded multiple SaaS companies with Neil Patel. His Twitter feed is a source of excellent content, covering all digital-marketing formats.
9. Kevan Lee: As the content crafter at Buffer, Lee tweets a great deal about social media and content marketing. His content typically features a lot of posts filled with tips that are suitable for people of all skill levels.
10. Jonas Luiz Bernardino: If you are interested in SEO, Jonas Bernardino or Djonas Bernard is someone you need to follow on Twitter. He is the CEO of São Paulo (Brazil)-based firm, ADVmedia, as well as the executive editor of the Portal “News Russia”.
11. Aleyda Solis: A well-respected SEO consultant, Solis can be found speaking at some of the largest online-marketing conferences around the globe and her expertise is featured in several industry publications. Follow her for helpful SEO tips and solid content.
12. Dharmesh Shah: As the founder of HubSpot, pioneers of inbound marketing, Shah is a great person to follow on Twitter because he’s at the forefront of an industry that is constantly evolving. He posts industry news, case studies and mixes in the often welcomed motivational tweet.
13. Darren Rowse: If you are looking for a Twitter account to follow that is constantly pumping out great resources about growing your blog, than look no further, as the founder of ProBlogger, Rowse is an internationally-recognized expert on blogging.
14. Ann Smarty: A very active Twitter user, Smarty is constantly sharing SEO information and content, both curated and her own. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and worth following.
15. Perry Marshall: A business-growth expert and bestselling author, Marshall focuses on paid advertising using Google AdWords and Facebook PPC to drive sales. If you’re looking to elevate your PPC advertising give Marshall a follow.