I skipped reading the entire article, since within the first two paragraphs I found three “facts” that were demonstrably false.
- “Currently, humanity lives at credit and consumes resources equal to that of 1.7 planets a year.”
- Most scientists agree that the leading cause of the warming is human pollution.
- The burning of fossil fuels and the clearing of forests are the main contributors.
1. If we were consuming 1.7 planets per year the earth would not exist after the third year of this phony model.
2. Most scientists do not agree, and even if they did, true science is based on facts & repeatable results, not consensus.
3. Burning fossil fuels does pollute but at a rate lower than that of nature. Forests are a renewable crop, there are actually more acres of forest in the U.S. today than there were in the 1960s, and the acreage being logged today is lower than in the 1970s.
Nice try though.