Name: Jordan Cribb // April 10
Advertisement: Race Through New York with Jimmy Fallon Opening
- Every few seconds a different shot of Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or City Walk are shown to identify the location of Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida.
- The ad is predominately Jimmy Fallon singing a parody of his song “Tight Pants” to go along with him having a new ride at Universal Orlando. The sound of screeching tires is used at the end when the actual ride is presented, along with Fallon telling people to come ride his ride.
3. The type of format used in this ad is the spokesperson format.
4. This commercial is advertising Jimmy Fallon’s opening of his new ride Race Through New York with Jimmy Fallon. It is composed of different shots throughout the parks at Universal Orlando depicting Fallon in his “Tight Pants” skit outfit, along with him singing a parody of the song. It is full of bright colors, and it ties back well to The Tonight Show and one of it’s most popular skits.
5. I believe the target market of the ad is tourists and the people of Central Florida who visit the parks often.
6. The only benefit offered by the ad is the information of the ride opening itself.
7. Yes, there is a call to action at the end of the ride when Jimmy Fallon invites people to ride his new ride exclusively at Universal Orlando Resort.