10 Years from Now
Predicting things is generally something most of us humans are bad at. Contrary, most of us think we are pretty good.
So I have a few questions that are interesting to me…curious your answer:
10 Years From Now:
1) Will Apple still be around? Biggest company in the world?
2) Self Driving Cars? If so what presence?
3) VR will be a thing? A big thing?
4) Still be talking about A Smart Watch?
5) How big will voice interfaces be?
Questions like these are interesting. We never know what really will happen — but nonetheless interesting to consider.
Originally published at gonen.blog.