A New School Year
School starts today. Sophomore year.
This school year, I will…
- meet some new people
- de-commit from some of the organizations that I am in
- have a lot of fun!
- turn 20. (Wtf.) (not until may)
- work a ton on cool & interesting things
- go to the gym at least 4x a week
- eat a lot of good food, thanks washu
- call my parents
- get Dean’s list (but why).
- decide if I am going to rush a fraternity
- learn finance and cs
- fail at a couple things
- pick if I’m going abroad
- stay in contact with friends, old and new
What will I not do?
- yell a lot. I don’t want to be loud anymore
- get embarrassed…who cares what other people think
- sleep a lot probably (i don’t really enjoy it).
- worry about things out of my control
let’s see how it goes :)
THANKS FOR READING