Ethereum Community Tours in Prague!
Would you like to experience the city but not losing a valuable second to meet all of the amazing crypto people that came to town for Devcon? Well, guess what?! Thanks to Devcon volunteers you can be guided thought the tangled streets of the Old town by a fellow community member (thanks Hedvika & Vlad) for free!
There isn’t really much to add! Thanks to the magical Deva Unicorn, you can join one of the free community organized Prague tours. You can RSVP using the links bellow using Kickback and Meetup!
See the list:
1) In the Footsteps of Cryptoanarchy
Monday 29th, 9:30–11:00, start: Paralelní Polis; 25 people
2) From Political Centralization to Decentralization of Everything
Monday 29th, 16:30–19:00, start: In front of Český rozhlas at Vinohradská street; 20 people
3) Prague Ghosts and Where to Find Them
Monday 29th, 17:30–19:00, start: under Prašná brána; 20 people
4) Taste beer in local (and hidden) Prague pubs
Thursday 1st, 19:00–23:00, start: in the middle of Malostranské náměstí; 10 people
5) In the Footsteps of Charles IV. and Other Rulers of Bohemia
Saturday 3rd, 11:00–13:30, start: in front of Schwarzenberský palác; 20 people
6) Where does Golem rest?
Saturday 3rd, 9:30–11:30, start: corner of Kaprova street/nám. J. Palacha; 20 people
7) From Political Centralization to Decentralization of Everything
Saturday 3rd, 16:00–18:30, start: In front of Český rozhlas at Vinohradská street; 20 people
8) Taste beer in local (and hidden) Prague pubs
Saturday 3rd, 19:00–23:00, start: in the middle of Malostranské náměstí; 10 people
For the community by the community!