Project Integration Management
Write a short paper based on the chapter’s opening case. Answer the following questions
- What do yoyu think the real problem was in the case.?
- The biotech project was the company’s larges endaeavor and it had tremendous potential for future growth and revenew.
2. Does the case present a realistic scenario? Why or Why not.?
- Yes, becouse nik had been the lead software developer on the project befor top manegement mode him the project maneger.
3. Was nik Carson was a good projet manegr? Why or Why not.?
- No , there ware a problem menaging this larg project . it had been under way for three years and had already gone throught the different project maneger.
4. What should top management have done to help nick?
5. What could Nick have done to be a better project manager?
- To be a good project manager he need to focust on managing all aspeces of the project. He need also to aacurate schedules on a project.