A List Of Developer-Facing Talks About The New WordPress Gutenberg Block Editor
The new WordPress block-based “Gutenberg” editor is coming to WordPress soon. I’ve given a few talks about developing for Gutenberg. In this post I round up three talks, in three categories, that I think can give you a good overview of developing for Gutenberg.
Don’t forget to read the Gutenberg Handbook, which has a ton of documentation about working with and extending the new WordPress editor. These are talks for developers, I published a list of talks for site-builders and WordPress users yesterday.
Design For Gutenberg
- Anatomy of Gutenberg Block By Tammie Lister
- Building Blocks: Atomic Design in a Gutenberg World by Michelle Shulp
- Blocks & Triangles: Front-end Architecture in the Gutenberg Era by Kevin Hoffman
- Lets Build A Gutenberg Block by Amanda Giles
- Related blog post
- Introduction To Gutenberg Block Development by Josh Pollock
- Introduction to Gutenberg Development by Zac Gordon
- Check out Zac’s Gutenberg development course.
Advanced Topics In Gutenberg
Originally published at Josh Pollock.