I managed to hack together an almost working version here https://github.com/joshpitzalis/journal
I removed the trailing comma in the package.json, made all the changes in @Rob Wuttke comment, had to remove flow router-ssr and replace it with the original flow router (and then changed the reference in context.js) and then update meteor to `meteor update — release 1.3-modules-beta.8`
Then I had to remove all reference to entry.title in the entry component since there is no title field in the new entry component.
But the individual post page still don’t load and the user system doesn’t seem to work. Please put in a pull request if you figure it out.