One Year of Gratitude—Day 64
I’m looking through some old notes from the summer this morning. After reading Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, I wrote these bullet points:
- My quality of life is 100% in my own hands.
- My happiness is 100% in my own hands.
- My health is 100% in my own hands.
- My wealth is 100% in my own hands.
- These things only need my focused attention.
While I do not believe in the idea of complete control, I am grateful for my ability to change my perception of these things. I am as happy as I choose to be. I can view my state of health any way I choose. I am as wealthy as I have worked to become. My quality of life is as fantastic as I think it is. I can work to change any of these things it if I want. For that, I am grateful.
And that is your gratitude for today.