This story is unavailable.

Reminds me of that scene in Hitch where Will Smith explains the art of kissing is leaning in 90% of the way and waiting for your partner to lean in the other 10%. We provide the 90% and hope that our user leans in for that last 10%.

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.