🎉 JS Kongress is back in Munich from April 15th — 16th. 🙌 Today, we are pleased to announce the JS Kongress 2020 Call for Papers: Join us, and let’s watch out for solutions and best practices. The CfP is open until 2019–10–15.
The focus of JS Kongress 2020 is on Scaling JS — Pushing the Limits: Massive Platforms, Data-Driven Architectures, and Modern APIs.
We want to discover the various areas of scaling and explore questions and optimization in these areas:
- how to optimize coding and architectures for scaling
- how to scale massive frontends in React, Angular or Vue.js
- how to improve Node.js performance
- how to scale teams and work with hundreds of engineers
- how to scale horizontally and how to use modern cloud infrastructures like Kubernetes for scaling
Scaling affects everyone: frontend, backend, architects and teams. Join us for JS Kongress 2020, April 15–16 in Munich, and let’s watch out for solutions and best practices. Submit your ideas >>
– Tickets: CfP opening means, the next ticket batch has been launched as well. Clever Bird Tickets (for 299 € instead of 429 €) will be available until the end of Call for Papers or sold out. Go to the ticket shop >>
– Refund policy: We refund travel costs (details see below) and provide three nights at the speaker hotel. Once you are accepted, we can either refund your ticket or give you a coupon for a free ticket.
Up to three hotel nights covered. Upper limits of refunded travel costs: — DACH region: 150€ — Within Europe: up to 300€ — Outside Europe: up to 900€ — Oceania: 1200€
– All contributions must be in English.
– Talks are planned to be 25 minutes without Q&A and without a personal introduction. The introduction will be done upfront the talk together with the Masters of Ceremonies.
– Our CFP selection process is blind, which means that all papers remain anonymous until the very last moment of the selection process. Your proposal will be ranked and commented on by our program committee consisting of experts in the IT sector as well as community people.
– Please note, that by submitting your idea you agree to follow the Code of Conduct of JS Kongress: https://js-kongress.com/code-of-conduct/
[in short] We expect all participants, including speakers and presenters, to follow our Code of Conduct, the core of which is this: the JS Kongress should be a safe and productive environment for everyone. Please be sure that your presentation, including all supporting materials and informal commentary, is welcoming and respectful to all participants, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, religion or lack thereof.
– Topics: JS Kongress 2020 is on Scaling JS — Pushing the Limits: Massive Platforms, Data-Driven Architectures, and Modern APIs. Consider that your contribution is related to the topic and interesting for the audience.
At the same time, the repository for our #DeepTrack is waiting for your contribution as well: