- Larry Hogan has been governor of Maryland since 2015.
- He is married to Yumi Hogan and has three children.
- Educated at DeMatha Catholic High School, Father Lopez Catholic High School, and Florida State University.
- He is part of the Republican Party.
- He is Catholic.
- He is a cancer survivor.
- He is personally opposed to abortion, but is not interested in opposing pro-choice laws.
- Supports minimal government involvement in economics.
- Respects same-sex marriage law despite personal views.
- Opposes transgender rights bill.
- Wants to reduce the burden on job creating corporations.
- Supports greater government transparency.
- Supports gun control background checks via a federal system.
- Wants to reduce taxes by eliminating waste and fraud.
- Is considered a moderate libertarian.
- Currently on a trade mission to Israel.
- Signed an executive order designed to combat cancer in Maryland.
- Launched an executive order delaying the start of school until after Labor Day.