Good, Bad & Ugly. Week 4.
A Good, Bad & (sometimes) Ugly wrap-up of our journey trying to build Jude. Your Private Banker.
Lots of planning, meetings & white boarding again. Starting to feel like we’re narrowing down on where, how & who to play with … Also spent some time writing a little code again for the first time in a while!
- Keep reaching out if you either; think you can help or would like to be involved in some way, shape or form
- We’ve worked out a few potential segments of users. Next week we’ll start the process of finding, talking to & learning about their respective problems, frustrations & experiences with their own bank / finances. If you can think of something right now that really frustrates you about your banking experience, leave me a comment …
- 5 amazing, eclectic advisors all agreed to help us over the next few months. Next week I’ll introduce you to them
- Knocked out the first version of a native mobile app for Jude. We plan to use your mobile as the source of identity & authentication that “pairs” every other possible interface you may choose to use. So from there you can connect Jude to messaging apps like FB Messenger & Slack or voice channels like Alexa & Google Home
- No reading this week. Maybe this weekend I’ll try read Tools of the Titans
- Now I’ve connected all my bank accounts to Jude I asked … “How much did I spend on food last month?” … turns out we spend a lot!
- Feel like I have a cold coming on … popping echinacea pills as I write this
- More planning, more documenting, more strategising, more, more, more …